Identify and reduce the challenges that your team is facing
Learn the core concepts of Kanban to accelerate your work and deliver more consistently as a team.
Many teams we talk to are overwhelmed with too much work in progress, conflicting priorities, often facing unknown blockers and drag factors that impede the teams productivity. For most teams this leads to missed deadlines and late delivery of projects which impacts negatively on team morale and future productivity.
The Team Kanban Practitioner Course – is a one day course that will enable you and your teams to learn the core concepts of Kanban to accelerate your work and deliver more consistently as a team.
- Understand core concepts of the Kanban Method
- Learn the 3 Change Management Principles and the 6 General Practices of The Kanban Method.
- Experience the benefit of WIP limits to improve flow
- Design and implement a Team Kanban board
- Learn the basics of visualizing different types of work and associated risk.
- Understanding the variety of Team Kanban board designs and styles
- Selecting the Team Kanban board design that is best suited for your context
- Understanding the value and benefits for each on the “alternative path to agility”
- Building a higher level of quality through the use of a Team Kanban
- How to run daily Kanban meetings
- Understand how to proceed to the next level with Kanban
Your ticket includes:
- Courseware and materials
- Digital copy of David J Anderson’s book “Kanban: Successful Evolutionary Change for Your Technology Business”
- Certificate of Completion of Lean Kanban University’s Certified Kanban Training
- Team Kanban Practitioner (TKP) credential from Lean Kanban University. Your TKP designation will never expire and no annual fees are required to maintain it. You get pragmatic, actionable guidance you can implement in your organization next week – because it doesn’t require permission, budget or getting others to change
- You get trainers who are long-time users and world class coaches of the method
The Team Kanban Practitioner is a one-day training program. The course day starts at 9:00 and ends at 17:00 and includes a complimentary lunch and an afternoon break.
- Introduction and Survey
- Lean Kanban interactive simulation
- Using Kanban to address overburdening
- Principles & Practices of the Kanban Method
- Meanings of Kanban
- Basic Kanban concepts
- Overview of 7 Kanban Cadences
- Daily Stand-up Meeting
- Replenishment Meeting
- Board designs (including Personal Kanban)
- WIP limits
- Batching and Flow
- Types of Risk
- Kanban board design exercise
- Preview of what’s next…
- Service delivery workflow Kanban
- Proto-Kanban versus full Kanban System
- Benefits of extending Kanban up/down workflow
This course is useful for anyone who wants to be successful using Kanban within their organisation. For managers and team members who want to start a Kanban initiative or get more out of their current Kanban system. It will be helpful both to those new to Kanban and those who have explored Kanban but now want to consolidate their knowledge in a practical setting. Previous attendees have been in roles such as:
- Period 1 day
- Maximum number of participants:18
- Lunch included:Yes
- Payment methods:Invoice, iDEAL, CreditCard