We (the Hubs and in Highberg) do and already did a lot on behalf of ESG, we changed our perspective and raised our
awareness, took decisions to do things different and did new things. These are recent changes, some with bigger impact than others, all heading in the good direction:
1. We updated the Highberg statutes and added a stakeholder perspective
2. We adjusted the Mission statement of Highberg and added a broader commitment to society and environment.
3. We changed our lease policy: all lease is now electric
4. We have a Mobility pass and stimulate public transport
5. We did a data driven research to diversity, equality and inclusiveness (DEI) in Highberg ans set this subject on the agenda.
6. We did a research to our energy consumption and footprint: Stimular research. We are an example to our sector with 75% electric cars, solar panels, green label housing, green energy etc.
7. We do waste management: old electronics go to a workshop, we recycle.
8. We stimulated our landlord to save energy.
9. We opt for local, smaller and greener service providers
10. We have an ethical policy, commission and process when choosing new customers.
11. VKA Fit: we bundled all kinds of arrangements to have happy employees