The SAFe Devops (SDP) training is a two-day course (8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m., including lunch) and is held by one or two of our SAFe Practice Consultants (SPCs). In addition to the training sessions, our consultants are also active in the field, and have a lot of experience in implementing SAFe within large organizations.
Completed the training and passed the exam? You're a certified SDP! You will receive:
Official SAFe® DevOps Practitioner (SDP) certificate
Digital badge of the certificate (to share & promote online)
One-year certified membership as a SAFe DevOps Practitioner, granting access to the SAFe SDP Community of Practice
Access to a variety of learning resources and Meetup groups to support certified professionals during their SAFe journey
The Scaled Agile Academy will update your profile as soon as you pass the exam. From then on, you will have access to the private, online community and the possibility to make your profile public within the Scaled Agile community. Until that moment, only you have the privilege to see your certification.
- Exam name: SAFe DevOps (SDP)
- Language: English
- Format: Multiple choice
- Exam delivery: Web-based (single-browser), closed book
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Number of questions: 45 questions
- Passing score: 34 out of 45 questions correct (76% score)
- Exam cost: The cost of the official exam is included and must be completed within 30 days of training.
- Retake policy: Didn't pass the exam the first time? Nothing to worry about. It’s possible to do a first retake immediately after the initial exam. The second retake requires a 10-day wait, a third attempt can be held 30 days later. Each retake costs $50. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions regarding the retake policy