Start Implementing Kanban at Project or Program Level
This course will teach you unerringly what the name says, We’re confident it’ll add more value to your career. Getting Started KMP I® OR Kanban System Design is a highly interactive two-day course accredited by the Lean-Kanban University (LKU) and start implementing Kanban at Project/Program Level. Participants will gain sufficient knowledge about Kanban Implementation at their Project/Program environment. Methods and related topics to get started with introducing Kanban in the existing process, and taking that first step to making it successful.
Today, Agile Project Management Professionals, Who can architect Agile Projects is what IT Sector is looking for. It is a professional discipline, with a specific set of skills and competencies. Leading organizations and governments around the world invest in professional credentialing for project/program/portfolio management. For individuals, the certification is an important step in career development and recognizes qualified and competent individuals.
- Identify internal and external sources of dissatisfaction
- Analyse demand vs capability
- Model the knowledge discovery process
- Design kanban systems and their visualisations
- Identify/prioritise improvements
- Choose cadences for activities
- Identify classes of service
- Create a roll-out plan, negotiating strategy with stakeholders
Your ticket includes:
- Courseware and materials
- Digital copy of David J Anderson’s book “Kanban: Successful Evolutionary Change for Your Technology Business”
- Certificate of Completion of LKU’s Certified Kanban Training
- Kanban System Design (KMP I) credential from LKU. Your KMP designation will never expire and no annual fees are required to maintain it. You get pragmatic, actionable guidance you can implement in your organization next week – because it doesn’t require permission, budget or getting others to change
- You get trainers who are long-time users and world class coaches of the method
The Kanban System Design (KMP I) is a two-day training program. The course days start at 9:00 and ends at 17:00 and includes a complimentary lunch and an afternoon break.
- Systems Thinking
- Work Item Types
- Classes of Service
- Establishing Policies behind the work to assist your teams delivery
- Get Kanban game simulation
- Kanban system mechanics and indicators
- Commitment Point(s)
- Lead Time
- Capability vs Deliverability: Cumulative-Flow Diagrams.
- Introduction to the STATIK method
- Evidence-based case study behind The Kanban Methods design
- Genesis of Kanban case study
- Understanding the context to understand the need for change
- How “Demand Analysis” assists shaping the change
- Visualizing the workflow that exists
- Discovery of, and decomposing the design behind Classes of Service
- Cadences: Delivering and Replenishing to sustain and nourish the flow of work
- Establishing a Kanban system visualization you can use immediately
This course is useful for anyone who wants to be successful using Kanban within their organisation, or anyone who works with teams utilizing Kanban. As such, it will benefit anyone who is involved in using Kanban or considering using Kanban. It will be helpful both to those new to Kanban and those who have explored Kanban but now want to consolidate their knowledge in a practical setting.
In terms of roles, the course is suitable for Product, Project and Programme Managers, Development Team Members (including but not limited to Architects, Designers, Developers, Testers), Business Analysts and Scrum Product Owners and Scrum Masters who want to enhance their Lean / Agile skill set.
Attending the course as a full team offers a real opportunity for the entire team to experience and learn Kanban together and creates an excellent foundation for them to move forward.
- Period 2 days
- Maximum number of participants:18
- Level:Foundation, Advanced
- Lunch included:Yes
- Payment methods:Invoice, iDEAL, CreditCard