‘Effectiveness as an Agile coach’- From good to great coaches
As an Agile coach you are the ambassador and role model for your organization’s Agile ambitions. This is a challenging role where you apply the Agile values, principles and coaching practice in order to bring Agile transformations to life. Do you have the ambition to become an independent professional coach and to motivate people at the individual as well as the group level? Join this interactive and certified four-day bootcamp. This will be an intense but definitely interesting journey to explore with your fellow Agile Coach group members.
What you will do during these days:
Agile is more than just a method. Agile is a way of thinking and doing. Being and Agile coach means a new way of doing and in order to get there you need experience. We believe in learning by doing and learning by reflection. The full bootcamp involves real life games, simulations, coaching interventions and continuous learning and feedback.
You will receive self-study to do before the bootcamp. In this way we can make you a personalized coaching program to make sure you will gain the most out of the four days. The trainer and participants will focus on your personal learning goals and provide you with feedback according.
Who are your trainers?
Renate Cremer is a coach and trainer (Agile and SAFe) at a broad range of international clients. She guides individuals and teams in their Agile way of working and the SAFe transformation. “My fascination with interpersonal interactions and behaviors helps me to create incremental steps to change.” As a trainer / coach Renate works to maximize people’s professional potential from their personal drives and competences, through the power of knowledge and learning.
Roel de Ponti is Agile (Team) Coach at AgilityMasters.com, is a SAFe Program Consultant (SPC) and RTE. He is specialised in coaching Agile teams and guiding teams within change- processes. Roel is experienced for years in several key roles in London (UK) and the Netherlands where he gained worthwhile practise on the field of leadership, change-management, customer experience and coaching.
The ICP-ACC certification focuses primarily on the mindset, roles, and responsibilities of an Agile Coach. After finishing the certification, you will be able to differentiate between and among mentoring, facilitating, professional coaching and teaching, and will also gain the skills needed to create a safe environment for meaningful collaboration and healthy conflict resolution within an Agile team.
This certification introduces you to foundational team coaching skills and team development concepts for starting and growing teams while focusing on teams and organizations as human systems. A key part of this certification focuses on developing an understanding of the professional coaching skillset and the value of honing these skills to serve individuals on an agile team.
Your ticket includes:
- Participant workbook
- Certification from ICAgile
- Book: Lyssa Adkins – Coaching Agile Teams
The Agile Coach bootcamp is a four-day training program. Each course day starts at 9:00 and ends at 17:00 and includes a complimentary lunch and an afternoon break.
Day 1 | Monday 11 May | Agile environment (Morning: Roel de Ponti)
- Back to the definition of Agile and Agile coaching
- Your personalized vision on Agile, and Agile coaching
- The Agile coach competences (Lyssa Adkins)
- The coaching assignment: the core and ethics of coaching
Day 2 | Tuesday 12 May | Team dynamics and facilitation
- Team maturity model (Marijke Lingsma M1-M4)
- Recognize resistance: Dysfunctional teams (Lencioni)
- Case study: Agile anti-patterns
- Phases of an Agile transformation
Day 3 | Wednesday 13 May | Agile transformation (Afternoon: Paul van der Haar)
- The role of the Agile coach with regards to scaling
- Challenges of Agile on large scale
- Case study: Organizing around value
- Facilitation of the Agile transformation as an Agile coach
Day 4 | Thursday 14 May | Journey of the Agile coach
- Bringing it all together: from 1-1 coach, to team coach to enterprise coach
- Divers coaching styles: What does this mean for me?
- Emplifying the role of the Agile coach
- Problem oriented Agile coaching: Do it yourself (simulation)
ICAgile Certified Professional-Agile Coaching (ICP-ACC) continuing education certification.*
*ICAgile Accreditation in Progress
Agile professionals with the ambition to become an independent Agile coach. We request a minimum of 1 year experience in the role of Scrum Master, Product Owner, Agile coach or practical work experience with the Agile principles.
- Period 4 days
- Maximum number of participants:18
- Level:Foundation, Advanced
- Lunch included:Yes
- Payment methods:Invoice, iDEAL, CreditCard