Watch Gladwell Academy’s What’s new for RTEs in SAFe 5.0 webinar, held on February 4th.
Are you an RTE or soon becoming one? In this webinar, Andres Jansen is shedding a light to the new framework and its updates for RTE’s. After joining this webinar, you will be able to understand how the changes will impact on your role as an RTE.
Watch Gladwell Academy’s SAFe 5.0 – the practical side of the new edition webinar, held on January 28th 2020.
In this webinar, SPCT Eelco Rustenburg walks you through the most important changes in the SAFe 5.0 update – and gives the practical examples that most matter to you and your organization.
Watch Gladwell Group’s Lean Portfolio Management
webinar, held on November 13th.
The end of the year is near and your organizational aspirations for 2020 are moonshots! But when it’s time to execute, many of your dreams will turn out to be nightmares. Koen Harbers and Jorden Vogel explain how Lean Portfolio Management ties strategy to execution, helping you avoid the pitfalls of inadequate priority setting, half-hearted commitments and non-value-adding turf wars.
Watch Gladwell Group’s Lean-Agile Architecture orientational webinar, held on October 21st 2019.
Our Senior Agile consultant and accomplished trainer Eduardo Alvim will discuss about the Architect role in the Lean-Agile enterprise and many other topics, such as:
– What is an Agile Architecture ?
– Agile and Architecture are two compatible « beasts » ?
– Emergent design is cool and every team should practice, but, when in a scaled Agile environment, what is it that we should do (or not) ?
– How to ensure the appropriated funding to keep the architectural runway alive ?
– Some tips and tricks on handling architecture subjects on a scaled Agile environment
Watch Gladwell Group’s Agile for Hardware Engineering orientational webinar, held on September 13th 2019.
Our Senior Agile consultant and accomplished trainer Ali Hajou will show you how you can dramatically reduce your time-to-market and your cost-to-change by:
- Learning Lean/Agile principles for Product Engineering
- Learning to Design for Agility with approaches like Modular Product Architecture & eXtreme manufacturing.