Scrum Master training with PSM certification
As ‘The Scrum Guide’ puts it: “Scrum is easy to learn, but difficult to master.” The same goes for the complex role of Scrum Master. This two-day foundational Scrum Master Training, however, will get you to the point where you can crush the Professional Scrum Master (PSM) Certification exam! Passing the PSM Certification exam qualifies you to function as Scrum Master, a key leadership role within the Agile domain.
The Scrum framework is based on teamwork, and as an efficient Scrum Master you will solve impediments, and facilitate a team to reach optimal workflow – the support that enables teams to reach higher levels of performance.
Course content includes an update on what is happening with Agile and Scrum right now; and a thorough background on the Agile manifesto, and where Agile comes from.
Your expert trainer will address:
- Scrum roles, rituals and artefacts
- Coaching the team in self-organizing and multidisciplinary working
- Supporting the Product Owner
- Increment planning
- And many other essential topics.
During this course, you will gain insight into the roles and responsibilities in a Scrum team,
and will learn to:
- Organize and facilitate Scrum meetings
- Manage such tasks as Agile planning and visual management
- Think according to Scrum principles, then apply them
- Lead an optimal implementation of Scrum
The exam code from Scrum.org will be sent to you within 48 hours of completing the training. You can decide the time and location for the exam by yourself.Experience shows that participants score best when they take the exam within one week after following the training. You can read the digital Scrum guide to prepare for the exam. In addition, a free online assessment is available on Scrum.org.
Please note: the exam code is only valid once. If you fail the exam, request a new exam code from Scrum.org. These costs will be for your own account.
Exam format: Online
Exam certification: Professional Scrum Master van Scrum.org
Exam duration: 60 minutes
Number of questions: 80 Multiple Choice questions
Passing score: 85% (68 out of 80)
Scrum.org provides an online assessment where you can achieve the globally-recognized Professional Scrum Master I Certification upon achieving 85% or more of the available points. The assessment may be taken independently following the course; the fee for the assessment is currently €100 (included in the course fee) and entitles you to one certification exam.
This two-day training provides participants with a thorough grounding in Scrum and is comprised of three main elements. Each day starts at 9am and ends at 5pm, including breaks and lunch.
Update Agile & Scrum: the what and why of Agile Agile Thoughts
- Agile Manifesto game: the Puzzle
- The principles behind the Agile Manifesto
- Agile Coin Game
Scrum roles, rituals and objects
- Scrum Master, Product Owner and team
- Self-organization exercise
- Sprint planning, Daily Stand-up, Demo and Retrospective
- Writing user stories
- Product Backlog, Definition of Ready and Definition of Done
The Scrum Master and the team
- Coaching the team in self-organization and multi-disciplinary work
- Planning Poker and an exercise in prioritizing user stories
- Removing obstacles to team progress Facilitate Scrum rituals
The Scrum Master and the Product Owner
- Supporting the Product Owner in his role towards the team
- The Daily Scrum Game
- Monitoring the unambiguous management of the Product Backlog
Attitude and behavior of the Scrum Master
- Leadership in continuous improvement
- Coaching in execution
A closer look at the Agile principles
- Working methods for retrospectives
Cooperation between Agile Teams: Increment Planning
- Scaled Agile: Increment Planning
- Scaled Agile Framework
This training is intended for:
- Period 2 days
- Maximum number of participants:18
- Lunch included:Yes
- Payment methods:Invoice, iDEAL, CreditCard