The Program Increment (PI) Planning Event is a significant event for the successful launch of your Agile Release Train (ART). Gladwell Academy developed the Scaling Agile in a Box toolkit, a proven, successful approach to launch your ART with a first PI Planning Event with the shortest possible lead-time.
The Scaling Agile in a Box toolkit is a proven set of practices and templates to effectively implement SAFe principles and practices in the local context. Simultaneously, Scaling Agile in a Box educates change agents that support the transformation to reach a higher maturity level in enterprise agility. We first lead you in applying the Lean-Agile principles and practices of SAFe, to then allow you to lead yourself.
The Scaling Agile in a Box ensures readiness in three major areas:
Organizational readiness – Strategic alignment and setup of ART and teams
Content readiness – Program Portfolio Kanban established and agreement on PI backlog priorities
Facility readiness – The actual space, logistics and materials for the event
We look forward to working with you.
Feel free to contact us for more information.
Results of Scaling Agile in a Box:
- ART Program roles trained and prepared for their new role and responsibility
- Agile teams trained and formed, ready for action
- Executives, Business Owners and key stakeholders trained and aligned with the new way of working
- Change agents trained and experienced in launching the ART
- Successful Program Increment Planning event
- Program Portfolio Kanban and PI backlog defined
- Solid foundation and practical toolkit for organizing and improving future Planning Events