Lyssa Adkins is an internationally-recognized thought leader in the Agile community who works with leaders to help them take up the “Agile” transformation that is theirs to do.
Lyssa holds the following certifications:
- International Coach Federation Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
- Organization and Relationship Systems Certified Coach (ORSCC)
- Certified Integral Facilitator (IF)
- ICAgile Expert in Agile Coaching (ICE-AC)
- Scrum Alliance Certified Enterprise Coach Emeritus (CEC-E)
- She is also a trained Co-Active Coach and leader
Lyssa's current focus is improving the performance of top leaders and leadership teams through insightful feedback, new thinking tools, and a radical increase in the leader's complexity of mind.