About Gladwell Academy
At Gladwell Academy we offer innovative, practice-oriented training that prepares business and government professionals for recognized certifications agencies in the field of digital organization transformation. We are expanding in Europe and we’re looking to step up the trainer team as well: a motivated and driven team that supports eachother and works together closely to ensure our joint success.
Your primary mission is to deliver, develop and improve our high quality, high impact training courses either in Open Enrollment or at one of our clients. You will support our sales representatives in client meetings with your knowledge and expertise to draft the best suited training course and coaching approaches to fit the clients’ needs. Together with Product Development and Marketing you will create new courses or improve existing ones based on the feedback from either the client, colleagues or yourself. You will also train aspiring trainers and coach your colleagues.
Who are you?
You bring at least 5 years of relevant working experience: either as a Product Owner, a Scrum Master, an SPC or an Agile Coach/Trainer). In a perfect world, you might have all these as well:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree
- Hands-on experience with different Agile methodologies (Scrum, LeSS, SAFe).
- Strong Coaching background
- Possesses all relevant Agile certifications (SAFe, Scrum.org etc.).
- Certified SPC
- Certified SPCT (is an advantage, but not required).
- Native Dutch and fluent in English. A third language is a plus.
- Excellent training skills and known for your high energy engaging interactions.
- Available for 40 hours per week and willing to travel internationally.
What can we bring to you?
- Challenging function with good growth perspective
- Working in a highly involved, motivated and allround amazing international team
- Competitive salary;
- A lot of opportunities to socialize on and off work.
- A plethora of growth and career opportunities.
Now, how to proceed?
If you are ready to apply, you can send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com.
Questions about this role? Don’t hesitate to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Gladwell Academy is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.