Scrum Product Owner training with PSPO certification
The Scrum Product Owner stands in the very center of the rapid-fire communications between stakeholders, clients, end-users and the development team in an Agile environment. A challenging role – but this two-day Scrum Product Owner course will prepare you to pass your Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO) certification exam with flying colors!
While prioritizing the product backlog and making it visible and clear for the development team is the main challenge for the Product Owner, the ultimate goal is to maximize the value of the product or process. You need to have a real, concrete understanding of all the product management aspects – not just product ownership – that drive value of products and systems.
During this course, you will gain insight into the roles and responsibilities of a Scrum team, get a deeper understanding of the theory of Scrum, understand how to create maximum value with the help of Agile and Scrum, and know what it means to act as a Scrum Product Owner.
Our training covers Scrum subjects such as the following:
- To get insight in the roles and responsibilities of a Scrum team
- The theory of Scrum
- To create maximum value with the help of Agile and Scrum
- How to act as a Product Owner
The exam code from Scrum.org will be sent to you within 48 hours of completing the training. You can decide the time and location for the exam by yourself.Experience shows that participants score best when they take the exam within one week after following the training. You can read the digital Scrum guide to prepare for the exam. In addition, a free online assessment is available on Scrum.org.
Please note: the exam code is only valid once. If you fail the exam, request a new exam code from Scrum.org. These costs will be for your own account.
Exam format: Online
Exam certification: Professional Scrum Product Owner van Scrum.org
Exam duration: 60 minutes
Number of questions: 80 Multiple Choice questions
Passing score: 85% (68 out of 80)
Scrum.org provides an online assessment where you can achieve the globally-recognized Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO) Certification upon achieving 85% or more of the available points. The assessment may be taken independently following the course; the fee for the assessment is currently €100 (included in the course fee) and entitles you to one certification exam.
This two-day training provides participants with a thorough grounding in Scrum and is comprised of three main elements. Each day starts at 9am and ends at 5pm, including breaks and lunch.
Agile & Scrum
- The what and why of Agile
- Agile ideas
- Agile Manifesto game
- The principles behind the Agile Manifesto
- Agile Coin Game
Scrum roles, rituals and objects
- Product Owner, Scrum Master and the Development team
- Sprint planning
- Daily Stand-up
- Demo and Retrospective
- Product Backlog Definition of Ready
- Definition of Done
The responsibilities of the Product Owner
- Manage the product backlog
- Help the team to understand the backlog items
- Guarantee quality with clear acceptance criteria
- Optimize value through logical prioritization
Attitude and behavior of the Product Owner
- Intensive and effective interaction with the team and the Scrum Master
- Identify and organize needs
- Stakeholder management
- Practice exam for the Product Owner exam
- Exam tips
This training is intended for:
- Period 2 days
- Maximum number of participants:18
- Lunch included:Yes
- Payment methods:Invoice, iDEAL, CreditCard