Contextualizing SAFe for Marketing Teams
The Agile Marketing with SAFe course teaches teams how to apply Lean, Agile, and SAFe practices and principles. The course uses a combination of hands-on activities, introspection, and guided exercises to help teams build collective muscle-memory and alignment. The course culminates with an activity that allows attendees to apply SAFe in their own real-world environments.
At the end of the Agile Marketing with SAFe course, you should be able to:
- Explain how marketing teams benefit from adopting Agile and SAFe
- Describe how to create an Agile marketing team
- Organize a marketing team around value
- Use techniques for integrating marketing into an Agile Release Train
- Adopt a hypothesis-driven approach in marketing
- Break down initiatives into smaller, testable parts
Certification and Exam
There is no certification or exam associated with the course. A certificate of completion will be issued.
Two days, four hours each over two days.
- Module 1: Agile Marketing for Business Agility
- Module 2: Building Agile Marketing Teams
Join the Value Stream
- Module 3: Supporting Operations
- Module 4: Supporting Development
Specialize the Principles and Practices
- Module 5: Applying Validated Learning
- Module 6: Learning Incrementally
Marketing teams with some knowledge of Agile and/or SAFe.
- Period 1 day
- Maximum number of participants:18
- Lunch included:Yes
- Payment methods:Invoice, iDEAL, CreditCard