Thrive in the digital age with Business Agility
The Scaled Agile framework® has become the weapon of choice for global leaders to become Lean-Agile enterprise and thrive in disruptive markets. With Leading SAFe, your journey into the framework begins. The two-day course Leading SAFe gives you what you need to lead a Lean-Agile enterprise successfully into the adoption of the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe). Derived from Lean, systems thinking, Agile development, product development flow, and DevOps, SAFe is the framework chosen by global market leaders to leverage Business Agility.
Learn how to establish team and technical Agility. Organize and re-organize around the flow of value. Master the skills to support and execute PI Planning events and coordinate multiple Agile Release Trains (ARTs). You will also explore the importance of adopting a customer-centric mindset and a Design-Thinking approach to Agile Product Delivery. Implement Lean Portfolio Management in your enterprise to meaningfully connect strategy with execution.
Lead the transformation to embrace Business Agility, with Leading SAFe 5.0!
Our Leading SAFe courses are taught by one or two SPCs (SAFe Program Consultant). These inspiring trainers are consultants who are active in the field and have SAFe experience in training and implementing SAFe at large organizations.
During this two-day course you will learn to:
- Become a Lean-thinking Manager-Teacher
- Apply the values and principles of a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Apply SAFe’s Lean and Agile principles to the roles and practices of SAFe
- Create high-performing teams and trains by establishing mission and purpose
- Lead the transformation with the SAFe Implementation Roadmap
- Support PI Planning and the events associated with successful Program execution
- Drive Release on Demand with the Continuous Delivery Pipeline
- Establish alignment and execution with Strategic Themes and Lean Portfolio
Exam & Certification
When you pass the Leading SAFe exam, you’ll receive a SAFe® 5 Scaled Agilist (SA) certificate, with a digital badge to share and promote your accomplishment online. A one-year certified membership as a SAFe Agilist is also included, granting you access to the SA Community of Practice. Furthermore, we’ll provide you with a SAFe Agilist certification usage guide with SA certification marks, as well as access to a variety of learning resources to support certified professionals during their SAFe journey.
Didn’t pass the exam? You can try again! Each new attempt will cost $50.