Use Design Thinking to create valuable products in the Lean Enterprise
Creativity, innovation, exploration: these can be difficult to achieve and safeguard in large organizations, even Lean/Agile ones. The three-day course Agile Product Management (with SAFe APM certification), gives you the Agile mindset, skills and tools to create successful products and solutions.
Learn how to use Design Thinking to develop and produce ideas that are:
- Desirable—what customers want
- Viable—profitable for you to build and sell
- Feasible—something you can realistically deliver
- Sustainable—something you can proactively manage to realize ROI
Discover how Continuous Exploration fuels innovation and how it helps you define the vision, strategy, and roadmap to tap into new markets. Find out how to accelerate the product lifecycle to get fast feedback and quickly deliver exceptional products and solutions that delight customers—all while aligning with your organization’s strategy, portfolio, evolving architecture, and solution intent.
Our SAFe Agile Product Management courses are taught by one or two SPCs (SAFe Program Consultants) or SPCTs (SAFe Program Consultant Trainers). These inspiring trainers are consultants who are active in the field and have extensive SAFe experience in training and implementing SAFe at large organizations.
During this three-day course you will learn to:
- Use Design Thinking to achieve desirable, feasible, and sustainable outcomes
- Explore market needs, segmentation, sizing, and competitive landscape
- Manage value stream economics, including pricing and licensing
- Use empathy to drive design
- Apply product strategy and vision
- Develop and evolve roadmaps
- Execute and deliver value using SAFe
- Explore innovation in the value stream
Exam & Certification
When you pass the SAFe® 5 Product and Solution Management exam, you’ll receive a SAFe® 5 Product and Solution Management certificate, with a digital badge to promote your accomplishment online.
Didn’t pass the exam? You can try again! Each new attempt requires a limited fixed fee.