Use Design Thinking to create valuable products in the Lean Enterprise
Creativity, innovation, exploration: these can be difficult to achieve and safeguard in large organizations, even Lean/Agile ones. The three-day course Agile Product Management (with SAFe APM certification), gives you the Agile mindset, skills and tools to create successful products and solutions.
Learn how to use Design Thinking to develop and produce ideas that are:
- Desirable—what customers want
- Viable—profitable for you to build and sell
- Feasible—something you can realistically deliver
- Sustainable—something you can proactively manage to realize ROI
Discover how Continuous Exploration fuels innovation and how it helps you define the vision, strategy, and roadmap to tap into new markets. Find out how to accelerate the product lifecycle to get fast feedback and quickly deliver exceptional products and solutions that delight customers—all while aligning with your organization’s strategy, portfolio, evolving architecture, and solution intent.
Our SAFe Agile Product Management courses are taught by one or two SPCs (SAFe Program Consultants) or SPCTs (SAFe Program Consultant Trainers). These inspiring trainers are consultants who are active in the field and have extensive SAFe experience in training and implementing SAFe at large organizations.
During this three-day course you will learn to:
- Use Design Thinking to achieve desirable, feasible, and sustainable outcomes
- Explore market needs, segmentation, sizing, and competitive landscape
- Manage value stream economics, including pricing and licensing
- Use empathy to drive design
- Apply product strategy and vision
- Develop and evolve roadmaps
- Execute and deliver value using SAFe
- Explore innovation in the value stream
Exam & Certification
When you pass the SAFe® 5 Product and Solution Management exam, you’ll receive a SAFe® 5 Product and Solution Management certificate, with a digital badge to promote your accomplishment online.
Didn’t pass the exam? You can try again! Each new attempt requires a limited fixed fee.
Three-day training program
The Agile Product Management course is a three-day training program. Each course day starts at 8:30 and ends at 17:30; it includes a complimentary lunch and an afternoon break.
Topics we cover
During the program, we’ll discuss:
- Analyzing your role as a Product Manager in the Lean Enterprise
- Continuously exploring markets and users
- Driving strategy with market segmentation
- Using empathy to drive design
- Defining product strategy and vision
- Creating roadmaps to build solutions
- Delivering value
- Managing value stream economics
- Creating innovation in the value stream
Attendees of this course should be familiar with Agile principles and practices and have attended at least one SAFe course prior to attending. A background in product or solution management is highly recommended. Those who have experience being a product manager, product marketer, product owner, business owner, or bringing products to market would benefit from this course.
- Period 3 days
- Maximum number of participants:18
- Level:Awareness, Foundation, Advanced
- Lunch included:Yes
- Payment methods:Invoice, iDEAL, CreditCard