Prepare for the adoption of SAFe® at the portfolio level
With Lean Portfolio Management (LPM), a SAFe enterprise can align strategy and execution while maintaining its flow of value and innovation. As one of the five core competencies of the Lean enterprise, LPM is just what you need to get your company on the right track. Deepen your understanding of portfolio management and put your skills to work.
This three-day program (two-day interactive course + one-day workshop) will provide you with the knowledge necessary to organize around value for optimal business results, implement Lean-Agile program portfolio management, governance and budgeting. We will also teach you how to use and implement the Portfolio Kanban system to accelerate value flow to the programs. Learn all about setting up, aligning and implementing several projects at the same time, ensuring they all fit together as part of one whole focused on achieving strategic goals.
You will leave with a thorough understanding of how the principles and practices of the Framework accelerate Value Flow and support Lean-Agile Program Portfolio Management, Governance, Lean-Agile Budgeting and Software Capitalization and get the resources you need to implement Lean-Agile Portfolio Management.
During this three-day course you will learn to:
- Describe the importance of LPM
- Connect the portfolio to enterprise strategy
- Implement Lean budgeting and guardrails
- Establish portfolio flow with the Portfolio Kanban
- Support operational excellence with APMO and CoPs
- Coordinate Value Streams
- Measure the LPM performance
- Build a plan for LPM implementation
- How to get started with LPM in your organization (Workshop)