Drive Innovation in Your Organization – Driving Innovation teaches you how to manage the portfolio of innovations in your organization and how to coach and support innovators in the realization of their ideas.
This three-day course is specifically designed for Innovation Coaches. You will gain an in-depth understanding of the principles of the COIN-framework and learn how to coach innovators to develop an innovative idea into a captivating product. In addition, the course teaches you how to manage the portfolio of ideas in the Innovation Kanban and how to interact with the Continuous Innovation Board to maintain a constant flow of the most valuable ideas. The course covers organizing Pitch-week and Innovation Day and includes coaching skills and workshop facilitation.
- Exam name – COIN Driving Innovation
- Exam format – Multiple choice
- Exam delivery – Web-based, timed
- Exam duration – 90 minutes
- Number of questions – 50
- Passing score – 70%
- Language – English
- Exam cost – First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Retake attempts cost €50.
Attendees who pass the exam will receive
- A COIN Driving Innovation™ certificate
- Unlimited certified membership of the COIN Community
- Access to COIN online resources
Each course day starts around 9:00 and ends at 17:00 hours, including lunch and intermission.
- Evaluating pitches of innovative ideas
- Validating ideas using the Business Model Canvas
- Coaching and supporting Six Week Innovation Challenges
- Organizing Pitch-week and Innovation Day
- Using innovation metrics and scale-up principles
- Setting-up and managing the Portfolio KanBan
- Supporting the CIB in prioritization of the innovation portfolio
- Managing the innovation budget
- Working with the CIB to manage the innovation process
- Working with Business Owners to embed innovations
This course is for professional or aspiring innovation coaches. The course is open to anyone with an interest in innovation, and the aim to work as an Innovation Coach.
- Period 3 days
- Maximum number of participants:18
- Lunch included:Yes
- Payment methods:Invoice, iDEAL, CreditCard