Drive Innovation in Your Organization – Driving Innovation teaches you how to manage the portfolio of innovations in your organization and how to coach and support innovators in the realization of their ideas.
This three-day course is specifically designed for Innovation Coaches. You will gain an in-depth understanding of the principles of the COIN-framework and learn how to coach innovators to develop an innovative idea into a captivating product. In addition, the course teaches you how to manage the portfolio of ideas in the Innovation Kanban and how to interact with the Continuous Innovation Board to maintain a constant flow of the most valuable ideas. The course covers organizing Pitch-week and Innovation Day and includes coaching skills and workshop facilitation.
During three-day this course you will learn to:
- Evaluate pitches of innovative idea
- Validate ideas using the Business Model Canvas
- Coach and support Six Week Innovation Challenges
- Organize Pitch-week and Innovation Day
- Use innovation metrics and scale-up principles
- Set-up and manage the Portfolio KanBan
- Support the CIB in prioritization of the innovation portfolio
- Manage the innovation budget
- Work with the CIB to manage the innovation process
- Work with Business Owners to embed innovations
Attendees who pass the exam will receive:
- A COIN Driving Innovation™ certificate
- Unlimited certified membership of the COIN Community
- Access to COIN online resources
THREE-DAY TRAINING PROGRAM
Each course day starts around 9:00 and ends at 17:00 hours, including lunch and intermission.
- Evaluating pitches of innovative ideas
- Validating ideas using the Business Model Canvas
- Coaching and supporting Six Week Innovation Challenges
- Organizing Pitch-week and Innovation Day
- Using innovation metrics and scale-up principles
- Setting-up and managing the Portfolio KanBan
- Supporting the CIB in prioritization of the innovation portfolio
- Managing the innovation budget
- Working with the CIB to manage the innovation process
- Working with Business Owners to embed innovations
No previous experience is required.
- Exam name – COIN Driving Innovation
- Exam format – Multiple choice
- Exam delivery – Web-based, timed
- Exam duration – 90 minutes
- Number of questions – 50
- Passing score – 70%
- Language – English
- Exam cost – First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Retake attempts cost €50.
This course is for professional or aspiring innovation coaches. The course is open to anyone with an interest in innovation, and the aim to work as an Innovation Coach.
- Period 3 days
- Maximum number of participants:18
- Lunch included:Yes
- Payment methods:Invoice, iDEAL, CreditCard