Your Finance department Agile and under control
During this two-day Agile for Finance and Control course you will gain the knowledge necessary to adopt and implement the Agile in Control Framework.
Management reporting is part of Planning & Control and is focussed on centralized control. Reports on activities and accounting for achieved results help you to be in control. Agile and Control reinforce each other, if properly designed. With the Agile for Finance and Control course we provide the key to this proper design.
During the Agile for Finance and Control course you learn:
- In what way Agile provides additional opportunities to stay in control.
- How the Agile and Control Framework helps to select the right, balanced set of indicators.
- State-of-the-art data visualization: action-oriented reports and dashboards with impact.
- To control your organization by directly applying new insights.
After this course, you’re able to:
- Establish a link between Agile and control.
- Properly argue the theoretical framework.
- Effectively guide discussions, heading for collaborative solutions.
- Translate new practical insights into new behaviour.
Two-day course program
The Agile for Finance & Control course is a two-day training program. Each course day starts at 8:30 and ends at 17:00, and includes a [30-minute] lunch break and [an afternoon break].
- The goal, use and necessity of management reporting.
- Move the focus from your dashboard/report to output and actions to improve.
- The typical Agile process guiding variables.
- Budgeting Agile.
- The content of your report: the additional opportunities offered by Agile.
- Decreased transaction costs by increasing trust (from input to outcome).
- The power of effective data visualization: applying the right graphs, colours and navigation.
- Implementing new reports, the Agile way.
- Designing your report: developing opportunities for improvement.
The program consists of two active days during which considerable use is made of practical examples from our own experience. Additionally, there is plenty of opportunity to translate the acquired insights for the benefit of your own situation.
This course is meant for, among others:
- Period 2 days
- Maximum number of participants:16
- Level:Foundation, Advanced
- Lunch included:Yes
- Payment methods:Invoice, iDEAL, CreditCard