As the CEO & founder of PEDCO AG Peter Pedross wants people to succeed and start to replace ‘believe-in’ with fact-based decisions and use this knowledge to establish efficient flow in their organization.
Grown-up in Switzerland, I started to program for money at the age of 14. This was just to finance my dream of becoming a professional Windsurfer. While being that in Hawaii, I discovered that my real love is software and all other kinds of engineering, and this is what I am today:
- Happy father and married to a wonderful woman.
- 30+ years experience in Software Engineering.
- Studied Software Engineering, Finance and Management Psychology
- Formerly world-wide responsible for lifecycles, processes, methods and tools at a leading Swiss financial institute
- 50+ publications and lectures since 1995 in USA, Japan and Europe.
- Certified in "Scaled Agile Framework" SPC since 2011, "Disciplined Agile Delivery", EFQA, CMMI, PMI, Scrum etc.
- Encountered first experience with Agile in 1999 (XP)
- President of the Board for Computer Science at the Swiss Association of Quality (SAQ) and member of the Board of Directors at SAQ
Last but not least:
- Creator of the product Applied SAFe:
We efficiently and successfully implement lean and scaled agility for competitive enterprises. With Applied SAFE, we provide a valid practical Lean-QMS to master the complexity of bringing a lean-agile organization to life.
- We deeply believe in scaled agile methods and we want companies to succeed in their agile transformation
- We provide our managed process services, our platform Applied SAFe®, trainings, and an established partner network to guide any organization through their SAFe®implementation
- We enable you to implement SAFe® while ensuring regulatory compliance