Gladwell Academy is an international educational institute in the area of Management and Innovation. Our ambition is to become a first-class player in the worldwide professional education scene and we are currently well on our way. Therefore, we are looking for a Webmaster, who will support our marketing managers with seamless working technology and an extremely user-friendly website.
Are you an logical thinking, creative and ambitious software engineer, who turned to marketing with experience in online marketing and user interaction? Do you like working in an educational setting and delivering high quality work in a fast paced environment, then we would love to get in touch.
Your primary mission is to create the best online user experience for our clients
You will also be responsible for the overall quality and continuous development of our technology
Last, but not least, you will also be responsible for first line support in our organization and coordination of second and third line support
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor level education in software engineering with experience in marketing
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience
- Experience with WordPress, Woocommerce and PHP
- Good understanding of API’s or interfaces
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Excellent projectmanagement, teamwork and communication skills
- Available for a minimum of 32 hours per week and lives near Amsterdam
- Challenging function with good growth perspective and development opportunities
- Market based remuneration, bonus and good secondary working conditions
- Freedom and responsibilities within an ambitious young team
- A lot of opportunities to socialize on and off work
Gladwell Academy’s ultimate objective is to help professionals to develop the required skills, competences and knowledge to add more value to their organizations.
THOSE WHO CAN, TEACH!
We’re the only firm in the Netherlands to devote our full resources to training others – in order to achieve the highest possible quality of service. Gladwell Academy currently offers courses in Information Management, Big Data, Agile and in the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe). We train professionals in public as well as commercial organizations in the Netherlands, UK, France, Germany, the US, India and Australia.
At Gladwell Academy we’ve observed that the impact of technology and data powers an increase in people’s ability to self-organize, in all layers of professional life. Everyone is, in principle, directly and holographically connected, both to each other and to any relevant information. This removes much of the necessity for hierarchic structures and chains of command. The result ought to be a more self-starting and self-governing workforce, along with more joy and satisfaction from work. We wholeheartedly embrace and advance these developments, and we teach people to take charge actively and proficiently.
Interested? Get in touch
Send in your application before April 15th, 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
N.B. Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.