Gladwell Academy is a quickly growing and innovative company based in Amsterdam. With a dynamic, young, and motivated team, we specialise in providing training and education for professionals at the intersection of business and IT. Are you looking for a challenging but rewarding internship, which offers many opportunities to grow and learn? Are you proactive and not afraid of taking ownership and responsibility? Then we are looking for YOU!
What are you going to do with us?
- Organise and coordinate our workshops
- Customer journey research: who is the target group, and how can we best tailor our messages to reach them?
- Brainstorm ideas for new articles and campaigns for our website and social media platforms
- Send out our internal and external newsletters
- Set up workflows via marketing automation
- Set up marketing campaigns for LinkedIn, Facebook, and other social media platforms
- Create and manage Google AdWords campaigns
Who are you?
- Enthusiastic individual who wants to learn everything there is to know about search engine marketing, content marketing, website design, web analytics, and conversion optimisation
- Ambitious and excited to be part of a company that’s expanding rapidly on the national and international scale
- Not afraid of risk, challenges, and trying something new
- Current student at a university of applied sciences (HBO or WO), preferably pursuing a degree in the field of marketing & communications
- Ready to start your internship in January or February for a duration of minimum 10 weeks
- Fluent in English/French
- Living in the Amsterdam or Utrecht region, as our headquarters are located in Amsterdam Zuid
Who are we?
We are Gladwell Academy: an organization that offers innovative, practice-oriented training and education for businesses and governments in the field of management and innovation. We consist of a motivated, driven, and collaborative team, in which we are always pursuing success together. Our mission is to offer organizations and individuals the guidance they need in order to stay ahead of the curve in this competitive Digital Age.
What do we offer you?
- An internship where you will learn all about online marketing
- A fun and collaborative working environment within a quickly growing scale-up
- Complete freedom to take your own initiative and take ownership of your own projects
- An informal, collegial atmosphere with young, enthusiastic employees
- A MacBook Pro for as long as you work with us
- Internship for a minimum of 32 hours per week and a minimum duration of 10 weeks
- An internship allowance of € 300, – net per month (based on a 40 hour work week)
- The chance to join the Gladwell Academy team as a full-time employee after the satisfactory completion of your internship term
For questions about the position, you can call Eva van Fulpen (+31 6 86 82 98 79). If you are ready to apply directly, you can send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com.
Gladwell Academy is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.