Storytelling with Impact
Owning the product is more than prioritizing its backlog. It means sharing a vision on your product that inspires others to carry it further. Storytelling is key to moving beyond a simple ‘okay’ from stakeholders and co-workers. Have them adopt, defend and grow your powerful vision as if it were their own.
Product Ownership, Product Management: these roles are all about ‘putting the authority where the knowledge is’ and ‘aligning strategy with execution’. But crafting a powerful common narrative that others can own with you isn’t easy. Storytelling for Product Owners gives you the tools to craft product visions that will be admired long after you leave the room. In one six-hour session, you’ll learn to apply tried and proven concepts from both ancient and advanced storytelling to make your audience’s eyes come alive with your idea.
Please note: the program for our virtual courses may vary. The hours are approximately 6 hours per day and may be extended with an extra course day.
- Formulate your product vision outside-in;
- Harness a common desire for meaning and belonging;
- Tailor your narrative specifically to each audience;
- Utilize compelling metaphor and human drama;
- Use irrefutable arguments to craft undeniable narrative.
Who should join?
Anyone who shares professional visions with an audience in general: Agile product owners and product management specifically.
- Maximum number of participants:12
- Lunch included:does not apply
- Payment methods:Invoice, iDEAL, CreditCard