Pilot your Agile Organization
Managers have to deal with decision-making on a daily basis. Figuring out various options, considering opinions, judgements and new ideas is a never-ending process. Within Agile organizations this process is even more complex: people from all over the organization are stimulated to take initiative and make important choices by themselves. How do we maximize our success in an Agile environment? You will learn this during the Pilot your Agile Organization course.
A Gladwell trainer and an airline pilot will take you on a challenging and interactive journey in which we analyze how human characteristics are an influence on decision-making during the Pilot your Agile Organization. While continuously making the link to your practical situation, we will discover what you can do to reinforce decision-making in your organization.
Goals for this course:
- Learn to handle the potentially negative influence of your subconscious
- Be aware of the hazards as a result of our decision-making ability
- Learn from success stories of teams from high-risk environments
- Get to the bottom of feedback processes within decision-making
Have you become enthusiastic about applying The Pilot your Agile Organization to your team? On request we provide this training for agile teams who want to become Agile together with all team members. Register easily for the next course!
- Using new insights as a reinforcement for decision-making
- Being able to perform on a reflecting level within your organization to prevent wrong interpretations
- Creating well performing teams thanks to serving leadership
This training focuses on the following people:
Managers and drivers
- Period 1 day
- Maximum number of participants:18
- Level:Advanced, Master
- Lunch included:Yes
- Payment methods:Invoice, iDEAL, CreditCard
Op dit moment zijn er nog geen beoordelingen beschikbaar.