Introduction Scaling Agile
This one day course will give you an introduction Scaling Agile into the various different methods that can be used to scale agile. The course will outline the challenges that organisations face today when trying to become more “agile” and introduce some of the popular frameworks that could be used to align, co-ordinate and organise the organisation.
The course will cover multiple frameworks, including (but not limited to): Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®), LeSS Framework and Disciplined Agile Delivery (D.A.D).
Our trainers will be able to call on their real, practical experience to help you understand the pros and cons of each framework and to identify which frameworks would be suitable for you.
- Introduction Into Scaling Agile
- Challenges When Scaling
- Scrum of Scrums
- Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®)
- LeSS Framework
- Disciplined Agile Delivery (D.A.D)
- Other Frameworks – DSDM, Nexus etc
- Period 1 day
- Maximum number of participants:18
- Lunch included:Yes
- Payment methods:Invoice, iDEAL, CreditCard