Improving your agile coaching skills
The Agile principles are an impressive theory: Agile practices are all about the people you work with every day. By investing in coaching skills, you strengthen the way you work together. What works well, what doesn’t? Improve work habits and eliminate hidden anti-patterns.
Being familiar with the Agile approaches and tools is the foundation for every Agile Coach: now it’s time to implement them. In this course, we help you apply what you learned in your daily place of work. We discuss different viewpoints and tools you can embrace as an Agile coach. Besides, it’s not only about vocalizing your story, it’s how others perceive it and how to improve collaboration. Our trainers have ample experience with a variety of Agile roles and the challenges they present.
- Awareness of different roles as an Agile coach and understanding when to apply them
- Fundamental skills of coaching on individual, team and organization level
- Toolkit for coaching conversation
- Sharing warstories and cases of Agile coaching
Who should join?
Former participants of our Release Train Engineer or SAFe Program Consultant course.
- Maximum number of participants:12
- Lunch included:does not apply
- Payment methods:Invoice, iDEAL, CreditCard