Customer Journey Mapping for Product Owners
Would you like to get more out of your Agile teams? To innovate faster and more successfully together? With Customer Journey mapping you will discover the core of your customer’s ‘pain points’ better. In this two-day training you will learn the theory behind Customer Journey Mapping for Product Owners and in particular the application of the principles in an Agile team. During the training you will put theory quickly into practice by applying the journey mapping to your own customers. After the training your team is immediately able to put the customer first and will innovate more successfully and faster!
Customer Journey Mapping is a popular tool that is often used by start-ups and design teams. In recent years, more and more Agile teams and Product Owners are discovering this tool. A Customer Journey Map helps to uncover a customer’s pain points; it provides a clear and visual path where the points for improvement can be found. This is a great help for Product Owners in prioritizing the backlog.
After this course you will be able to:
- Create and use Customer Journey Maps
- Gain customer insights in an efficient manner
- Communicate the Customer Experience and Service Design principles visually
- How to map on- and offline touch points
During the first day you discover the power of Customer Journey Mapping as an instrument. You will learn the methodology to improve the customer experience and to ensure greater efficiency in customer processes. In the afternoon you will get started more practically with various Journey Maps and personas.
- Customer Experience: the customer comes first
- Service Design principles
- Customer interview and observation techniques
- A journey along different types of Journey Maps
- Creating personas
- Mapping a Customer Journey
During day two you will take an in-depth look into the techniques used to uncover the pain points of your customer. In a visual way you learn to present the points of improvement to actually improve the product or the service for your client. Eventually you would be able to bring changes regardless of the time and size of the problem.
- Identifying and prioritizing areas for improvement
- Idea generation: developing creative solutions
- Creating prototypes and testing solutions
- Placing the customer and testing solutions
- Creating a Service Blueprint
This training has been developed for Product Owners who are familiar with Scrum and are looking for an efficient way to create as much value as possible for their customers. In addition, the training is also suitable for product managers, Customer Journey experts and entrepreneurs.
Agile Team Members
Customer Journey Experts
- Maximum number of participants:18
- Lunch included:does not apply
- Payment methods:Invoice, iDEAL, CreditCard
Op dit moment zijn er nog geen beoordelingen beschikbaar.