Learn to define and leverage innovation metrics
Turn Innovation into Business As Usual – Scaling Innovation is a practical two-day training for business owners who need to turn innovations into fully operational and embedded solutions.
This course addresses the specific needs of business owners who are faced with the challenge of scaling up innovations into fully embedded solutions. You will gain a deep understanding of integrating the short cycled, iterative development (Lean Startup principles) of innovations into a fully running business environment. You will learn how to define and leverage innovation metrics to effectively monitor and manage the growth of innovations. In addition, you will learn how to balance the priorities of emerging business with running operations and how to work with other business stakeholders to adapt to changing architecture and processes.
- Exam name – COIN Scaling Innovation
- Exam format – Multiple choice
- Exam delivery – Web-based, timed
- Exam duration – 90 minutes
- Number of questions – 50
- Passing score – 70%
- Language – English
- Exam cost – First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Retake attempts cost €50.
Attendees who pass the exam will receive
- A COIN Scaling Innovation™ certificate
- Unlimited certified membership of the COIN Community
- Access to COIN online resources
Each course day starts around 9:00 and ends at 17:00 hours, including lunch and intermission.
- Taking ownership of innovations from Innovators
- Balancing existing targets with innovation targets
- Working with the Innovation Team to iteratively develop and scale innovations
- Using Innovation Metrics to monitor and manage growth of innovations
- Working with the CIB Ambassador to manage the scale-up process
- Working with other business stakeholder, such as architects and process owners, to embed innovations
This course is for business owners who adopt innovations into their business responsibilities. The course is typically relevant for line managers, product owners, department managers etc, but is also relevant for other business stakeholders, such as team leads, architects, process owners and product managers.
- Period 3 days
- Maximum number of participants:18
- Lunch included:Yes
- Payment methods:Invoice, iDEAL, CreditCard