Link innovation to strategy – This two-day course is specifically designed for members of the Continuous Innovation Board and Innovation Coaches to drive strategic prioritization of innovations and act as ambassadors of change.
The focus of this training is on the top-level of the COIN-framework. It addresses value-centric thinking in innovation, strategic planning (tech-drivers, market opportunities & threats) and the prioritization process. It addresses specific attention to scaling and embedding of innovations and the role of the CIB as ambassador of change. Furthermore, it covers lean budgeting and alignment of innovation with organizational change.
During this two-day course you will learn to:
- Link innovation to strategy
- Work with the innovation coaches to manage the innovation process
- Prioritize the innovation portfolio
- Understand how Lean Budgeting drives the speed of innovation
- Use innovation metrics to effectively scale-up innovations
- Integrate innovations into an existing change-portfolio
- Work with Business Owners to embed innovations
- How to use Agile principles to accommodate organizational change
Attendees who pass the exam will receive:
- A COIN Innovation Strategy™ certificate
- Unlimited certified membership of the COIN Community
- Access to COIN online resources
TWO-DAY TRAINING PROGRAM
Each course day starts around 9:00 and ends at 17:00 hours, including lunch and intermission.
- Introducing the COIN framework
- Linking innovation to strategy
- Managing the innovation process
- Prioritizing the innovation portfolio using WSJF
- Understanding Lean Budgeting
- Using innovation metrics
- Integration of innovations into an existing change-portfolio
- Working with Business Owners in scaling and embedding innovations
- Using Agile principles to accommodate organizational change
No previous experience is required.
- Exam name – COIN Innovation Strategy
- Exam format – Multiple choice
- Exam delivery – Web-based, timed
- Exam duration – 90 minutes
- Number of questions – 50
- Passing score – 70%
- Language – English
- Exam cost – First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Retake attempts cost €50.
This course is for innovation coaches, senior managers and members of the Continuous Innovation Board in particular. In addition, this course is relevant for Business Owners, such as line managers, department managers, Product Owners and Agile Epic Owners.
- Period 2 days
- Maximum number of participants:18
- Lunch included:Yes
- Payment methods:Invoice, iDEAL, CreditCard