Innovate! – This two-day course develops your essential innovation skills through acclaimed best practices in Lean Startup thinking and scaling-up innovations.
Specifically designed for Innovators and Innovation teams, this two-day course offers all relevant insights to develop an innovation from idea to business-as-usual. You will learn the principles of the COIN-framework and in particular how to develop an innovative idea into a captivating product, service or business model using Lean Startup principles. You will learn how to validate your idea using the Business Model Canvas, how to iteratively develop it into a real working ‘Minimum Viable Product’ by working as a multidisciplinary innovation team. In addition, the course teaches you how to scale-up the innovation within an existing organization, using innovation metrics and techniques to embed innovation in a running business operation.
- Exam name – COIN Innovation Essentials
- Exam format – Multiple choice
- Exam delivery – Web-based, timed
- Exam duration – 90 minutes
- Number of questions – 50
- Passing score – 70%
- Language – English
- Exam cost – First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Retake attempts cost €50.
Attendees who pass the exam will receive
- A COIN Innovation Essentials™ certificate
- Unlimited certified membership of the COIN Community
- Access to COIN online resources
Each course day starts around 9:00 and ends at 17:00 hours, including lunch and intermission.
- Introducing the COIN framework
- Explaining and pitching an idea
- Validating your idea using the Business Model Canvas
- Leading and being part of a multidisciplinary innovation team
- Developing an MVP in three 6-week iterations
- Validating value- and feasibility hypothesis in real market conditions
- Using innovation metrics to scale your innovation
- Integrating your innovation into an existing business portfolio
This course is for everyone with a great, innovative idea or who is part of a team to put such an idea to practice. Whether you are an engineer, a software developer, marketeer or manager, anyone with an interest in innovation benefits from this course. This course applies to any employee in the organization:
- Period 2 days
- Maximum number of participants:18
- Lunch included:Yes
- Payment methods:Invoice, iDEAL, CreditCard