Agile Train the Trainer
Do you have the ambition to become a professional Agile trainer who helps people to take the next step in their development? We train and guide Agile professionals towards becoming Agile trainers in this certified Post Graduate course. In five months you will learn all tricks in the trainer field in order to give fully independent Agile training courses yourself.
Agile trainers not only function as trainers, they are also ambassadors and role models within the organization. Thats how the impact of their training sessions is bigger. After the training, internal trainers act as supervisors for practical issues. This way we create a sustainable learning network within the organization.
During this interactive sixteen day course we train you to become Agile trainer. Afterwards you will return home with a package of skills that will enable you to develop, facilitate and test learning-oriented training as an agile trainer. Soon you will be standing in front of the group and bringing Agile transformations to life.
“Learn how to train in a learning organization”
Result after the course:
- Own the knowledge of the secrets behind group dynamics
- Recognize and respond to learning styles and different levels
- Didactic principles and applications
- Train colleagues completely independently according to the Agile methodologies
Personal intake prior to the training
Prior to this training program, a personal intake meeting will take place with you and the senior lecturer. Here, all details concerning this training program are discussed, such as expectations, level and training needs, in order to best tailor the training to your learning needs.
Program sixteen-day post-graduate course
The training days run from 9 am to 5 pm, including a break.
Module 1: Skills Session (day 1 to 4)
- Communication and presentation skills
- Attitude and behavior
- Process facilitation
- Group dynamics
- Dealing with resistance
Module 2: Agile Train the Trainer (day 5 to 14)
- Foundation of Agile
- Understand and apply the Agile values and principles
- Applying the values and starting points of Scrum
- Participants facilitate part of the training in pairs (Agile Foundation, Scrum Master and Product Owner) and receive feedback from the group
Module 3: Follow up days (day 15 & 16)
- Personal Agile leadership
- Trainers toolkit: Improvisation skills and more
1. Everyone participates in the 4 skills sessions. (4 days)
2. Pick 1 or all of the Agile Train The Trainer modules:
- Foundation of Agile (2 days)
- Professional Scrum Master (4 days)
- Professional Product owner (4 days)
3. Everyone participates in the Follow up training (2 days)
4. After following the entire 16-day course you have the option to follow the SPC (SAFe Program Consultant) module (4 days)
- After following the Agile Train The Trainer modules you have the possibility to obtain the certificates for Agile Foundation, Professional Scrum Master and Professional Scrum Product Owner.
- The SPC certificate (SAFe Program Consultant) can be obtained after the entire 16-day course. An additional contribution of € 1.995 is requested for this (instead of € 2.995, -). From there on you have the opportunity to give all SAFe training courses with the help of the SPC and RTE trainings.
- The official Post-HBO certification is applicable when you follow the entire 16-day course.
An Agile professional with the ambition toe become an (internal) Agile trainer
with a minimum of 1 year experience in the role of Scrum Master, Product
Owner, Agile coach or practical work experience with the Agile principles.
- Period 16 days
- Maximum number of participants:
- Lunch included:Yes
- Payment methods:Invoice, iDEAL, CreditCard