Agile Procurement and Contracting
Agility is well known, there are even Agile contracts to manage Agile cooperation’s. However, how we get there is from the last century (RfI > RfP > LoI) and not agile nor lean unfortunately. Agile Procurement and Contracting is a new, exciting simple approach for procurement, that makes fun. It’s based on agile and lean principles and focus to the business value and the people involved. The results will surprise you!-Lead time of sourcing a new partner could be reduced to days, customer problems solved and the risk -the evaluating the wrong partner- minimized.
In this 2-day training, attendees will learn everything they need to know about Agile procurement & contracts, how they differ from traditional contracts and procurement services, what activities are done during the procurement & contracting phase of an Agile project and much more. In addition, attendees will get the opportunity to practice and write contracts on their own through simulated case studies.
Have you become enthusiastic about applying Agile Procurement and Contracting to your team? On request we provide this training for agile teams who want to become Contracters and Procurers together with all team members. Register easily for the next course!
- Introduction Agile, What is Agile?
- Why is Agile relevant for procurement & contracting?
- Agile Manifest
- Agile way of working
- Possibility to evaluate suppliers actual abilities to deliver valuable solutions, before signing a contract for delivery.
- Creating a strong partnership between supplier and client through a common impact goal.
- Minimizing risks of delivering the wrong solution by incremental (partial) deliveries.
- Maximizing the impact (outcome) instead of number of features (output).
- Possibility to end a project before deadline when the client is content with the result by create strong incentive to deliver earlier
- Create transparency in the project with important discussions if you are delivering the right product, and keeping the door open to change the strategy during the project if you realize from new learnings your strategy and hypothesis was wrong.
- Period 2 days
- Maximum number of participants:18
- Lunch included:Yes
- Payment methods:Invoice, iDEAL, CreditCard