Agility at Scale? Not without the supporting functions!
May 08-10 – Münchner Künstlerhaus
- Interact with inspiring Agile visionaries and speakers from leading organizations
- Choose from four distinctly varied topical tracks
- Join a short Open Space and taste the formula for a ´90-day transformation´
- Join a cutting-edge Workshop or an enlightening Lightning Talk
- Conclude your learning with one of the Friday Master Classes (optional)
Our visionairs and keynote speakers: Niels Pflaeging, Jutta Eckstein, Patricia Kong and more…
Company talks: BMW, Zalando, T-Systems, Bose, Capital One, and more …
The Agile Munich Agenda for 2019
Supporting functions such as HR, Finance & Control or Logistics are deeply committed to keeping the organization around them healthy and well-serviced. When that organization starts working Agile, the relationship between the supporting functions and their stakeholders changes. Their services are valued differently, a new kind of performance is expected, and the conventional approach may come under pressure. This relationship – between supporting functions and the increasingly Agile organization – is the core theme for 2019’s Agile Munich, Germany.
Incrementor and Gladwell Academy welcome Agilists and many other professionals to this enlightening event.
Why you should go
- Better than any formal training. Get tomorrow’s training from today’s leading voices.
- Connect with expert speakers in the field of Agility and Agile Organizations.
- Learn from Agile companies such as BOSE. Their move into a tribe structure has scaled Agility throughout their entire organization.
- Subsequent Master Classes. More enrichment and take-away’s for your company.
- Unique fun and interactive Warm-Up evening with Niels Pflaeging.
- Enjoy 3 days in Munich, capital of Bavaria, arguably Germany’s most jovial state.
Who should attend?
We’re aiming for a heady mix of business leaders, professional Agilists and of course professionals from the various supporting functions: HR, Learning and Development, Finance & Control, Marketing…
The event starts with talks, followed by an Open Space in which the speakers participate (so that you can interact with them) and finishes with an optional Master Class.
- Period 3 days
- Maximum number of participants:
- Lunch included:Yes
- Payment methods:Invoice, iDEAL, CreditCard