The objectives of these two days are to ensure that the participants learn how to apply and facilitate an Agile leadership framework to realize their career aspirations and advance their organization’s goals. The participants learn how to apply and facilitate an Agile leadership framework to realize their career aspirations and advance their organization’s goals.
Implementing an Agile approach not only has an impact on employees, but also on management. In an Agile organization, work is done by autonomous, self-managing teams. The employees get more responsibility and work together to decide what needs to be done and how they are going to do it.
Why Agile Leadership is needed
You may wonder whether we need managers at all if the organization is self-managing. The answer is YES! Working with self-managing teams does not alter the fact that all the work they do has to fit in with the company’s strategy. Leadership therefore remains necessary in order to highlight the broad outlines and communicate these to the entire workforce. It is the task of the Agile leader to ensure that everyone is on the same page. In addition, they ensure the teams are strong on their own, so they can work freely on the success of the organization.
Have you become enthusiastic about applying Agile Leadership to your team? On request we provide this training for agile teams who want to integrate an Agile Leader in their surrounding. Register easily for the next course!
– What is the place of managers in agile organizations?
- A change of paradigm in the management method: the end of predictive systems
– The difference between leadership and management
– From « Doing Agile » to « Being Agile »: culture over practices
- Agile Values as foundations of the emerging management ways (sociocracy, holacracy, reinventing organizations, management 3.0…)
– Issues and challenges regarding the change of the manager’s posture
– Cases: Management stories and Agile Tribe
– How can management adapt to the complexity of this century?
- Explaining the difference between complex and complicated
- Explaining the difference between linear thinking and systemic thinking
– Agile team as a complex adaptive system
– The 8 principles of complexity thinking
– How to develop team members’ competencies?
- The 3 levels of learning: Shu, Ha, Ri
- Learning matrix
– The effect of sub-optimization
- Period 2 days
- Maximum number of participants:18
- Lunch included:Yes
- Payment methods:Invoice, iDEAL, CreditCard