Agile – Higher Education
Ideally, how do we prepare students for the ever-changing labor market? What will their working life look like? Lots of teachers and educational institutions address to the matter regarding facilitating their curriculum and innovation within the education. It’s about adapting to the changing world, transparency, moving along and anticipating the unpredictable. The Agile – Higher Education mindset can help with that.
This course is developed specifically for teachers and educators, to use Agile in education. You will get familiar with the Agile mindset, be able to apply Scrum. You will learn to act as an Agile coach or Product Owner for you students and to translate the plus of Agile and Scrum to your colleagues and students.
During this Agile – Higher Education course you will learn to:
- Teach your students about Agile and Scrum
- Set up an Agile education curriculum
- Apply Scrum in the classroom
- Do study projects the Scrum way
- Prepare students for the labor market
Have you become enthusiastic about applying Agile for Higher Education to your team? On request we provide this training for agile teams who want to become Agile together with all team members. Register easily for the next course!
The training days run from 9 am to 5 pm, including a break.
Day 1 – Agile practice
During the first day you become acquainted with the Agile mindset and principles. You will learn to apply Scrum values and principles in the classroom. What are the framework conditions? What does it mean for the teacher and the student? How does it fit in the current educational system?
- Agile and Scrum: the why and how of Agile
- Innovative and co-creative education
- Agile values in the classroom
- Roles in and out of the classroom
Day 2 – Experiencing Agile working
What is the impact of Agile and Scrum in education? During the second day you will learn a practical approach in the rituals, roles and artefacts of the Scrum framework. How will students deal with the self-organization and how do you create a safe environment? Next up are the first steps for the implementation of Agile – Higher Education working in the classroom.
- Challenges of Scrum in education
- Using the Scrum framework in study projects
- Development of students and the role of the teacher
- Working together in a reflective, critical and conscious way
This Training is especially created for:
- Teachers Higher professional education
- Teachers University education
- Staff educators
- Directors in education
- Information officers
- Community managers
- Period 2 days
- Maximum number of participants:18
- Lunch included:Yes
- Payment methods:Invoice, iDEAL, CreditCard
Op dit moment zijn er nog geen beoordelingen beschikbaar.