Agile for HR
The world is continuously changing. This requires a readiness to change from organizations, HR, employers and employees. How can HR adapt to these changes? What is its position in relation to the employees and the bigger picture of the organization? A renewed view is needed on communications and collaboration. By actively carrying out the vision of the Agile way of working, HR may lead the change of the organization.
During this course you will learn to look at the organization from different angles and discover the role of HR in different perspectives. With the group you will discover the implications of the Agile way of working for the HR environment. What are confrontations for the teams? What will this mean for structure of the organization? What are the existing roles and what are you looking for in new colleagues? After this course, you will be an HR professional with a visionary role in the Agile transition.
During this course you will learn to:
- Be an active and visionary part in the Agile transition
- Have insight on the impact of the Agile way of working in your organization
- Start directly with an Agile HR way of working
- Be leading in Agile leadership in the role of HR
- Start with sustainable availability and learning Agility
Have you become enthusiastic about applying Agile for HR to your team? On request we provide this training for agile teams who want to integrate Agile to their HR surroundings together with all team members. Register easily for the next course!
Program two-day training
The training days run from 9 am to 5 pm, including a break.
During the first day, you will learn what is expected from HR to be part of the Agile transformation, and how to take position in this role. The Agile movement requires different skills from your employees; you have to be able to communicate the Agile principles. The organization has to change his approach of the resources to get the best out of the people and the teams.
- Challenges for HR in the Agile organization
- HR as a Change Agent, Enabler and Facilitator
- Agile behavior, which needs do your employees have?
- How can HR reinforce the intrinsic motivation?
- Challenges for new employees
How can HR stimulate and guide individuals and teams in this process? During the second day you will learn about the changing competences and capacities of your employees. From guaranteeing a safe environment for the teams to the responsibilities for Agile leaders to the first steps to practice Agile directly in the company.
- Learning and development in an Agile environment
- Team dynamics in an Agile environment
- Performance development
- Creating a safe team environment
- Pointing out the first changes and issues
- Challenges for HR when scaling Agile
- HR professionals
- HR managers
- HR directors
- HR consultants
- Information officers
- Community managers
- HR Line / staff employees
- Period 2 days
- Maximum number of participants:12
- Lunch included:Yes
- Payment methods:Invoice, iDEAL, CreditCard
Op dit moment zijn er nog geen beoordelingen beschikbaar.