Would you like to understand the customers’ needs and do you have the drive to contribute to the national and international growth of Gladwell Academy? Would you find it a challenge to bring new customers to Gladwell? There we are looking for you!
Due to expansion, Gladwell Academy is looking for a sales wonder for the position of Internal Account Manager. In this versatile commercial position, you advise customers by phone about the range of training at Gladwell Academy. Based on your training advice, you know how to motivate and convince them to register for a course which suits them well. In a small team, you work hard on the further expansion of the customer portfolio. You see opportunities and you take them. As Internal Account Manager, you are responsible for selling all open registrations of the entire training portfolio, in the Netherlands, as well as in Europe and Asia. You are a professional and expert discussion partner for our leading customers. By fully empathising with the customer, you know how to correctly translate their need for knowledge and skills into an appropriate training solution.
Content of the position
For this position we are looking for colleague with strong commercial and communication skills. You have experience with advisory sales and have the empathy to respond to the needs of your conversation partner in a pleasant way. You have a ‘can do’ mentality and always go that extra mile. Your job responsibilities include, among other things;
- Proactively approaching potential participants by telephone to inform them about our range of training. You thereby actively identify sales opportunities
- Handling requests by telephone and requests for brochures from potential participants and following up on the information sent
- Answering content-related training questions and conducting advisory interviews by telephone
- Realising and growing sales with existing and new customers
- Accurately recording customer data, call reports and follow-up actions in the corresponding CRM system
- Provide and follow-up marketing campaigns and projects
- You are a commercial talent and you are a real relationship builder
- You have high levels of enthusiasm, drive and discipline
- You are able to work independently
- You are good at acquisition and are a strong networker.
- You communicate clearly, effectively and convincingly
- You see working with targets as a challenge and not as a threshold
Requirements for the job:
- Completed HBO [College] education
- Demonstrated sales experience in a business B2B environment
- A customer-oriented, energetic and proactive attitude
- Above average communication skills
- Good command of Dutch and English, German & French is an advantage
- Assertive, solution-oriented and flexible personality
- Availability for 40 hours per week, living in Amsterdam or maximum, 20 minutes traveling distance by public transport
What do we have to offer?
- Unparalleled good working atmosphere at Zuidas. With weekly get-togethers, legendary outings and fun team activities
- Market-based salary and good secondary conditions
- 25 vacation days based on a 40-hour working week
- Challenging work to get fully absorbed in, so that you occasionally forget that you are at work.
- Independent position in a small team, in a dynamic and creative organisation. The position has a high degree of responsibility with good personal development possibilities.
- Room for new initiatives and ideas
- Travel allowance and pension scheme
- Laptop (Mac Book) and expense allowance for telephone
Gladwell Academy as employer
Gladwell Academy invests a great deal in the personal development of its employees. The atmosphere at Gladwell Academy is informal. Due to growth, the company is constantly developing. The Internal Account Manager is an important foundation for the internal organisation. As Account Manager, you are expected to contribute to the further development. You have a great deal of freedom in your daily practice. You work closely with the marketing managers, training coordinators and report to the Commercial Manager.
Are you interested?
Send your CV with motivation letter by email to:
Partner Gladwell Academy